The NCR Century 151 is a new step in the modern computer technology. Very high speed trunk options and expanded memory enhance the power of this versatile processor. The capabilities of the NCR Century 151 are easily expandable through a series of optional features.
- Memory - 32K bytes; MOS; 750 nanosecond memory cycle for 2-byte access;
- Arithmetic/Logic - 34 hardware commands;
- Input/Output Control - scanned 8-position multiplexor trunk (120 KB);
- One 8-position high speed trunk (545 KB); 6-way simultaneity, plus compute.
- Operator Communications - integrated thermal input/output writer and operator console.
- Base Peripherals - integrated card (300 cpm) or punched tape (1000 cps) reader; Integrated dual disc unit (9.93 million byte unit capacity, 312.5 KB transfer rate, 47.5 ms average access including latency);
- freestanding 300 1pm alphanumeric printer.
- Memory expandable in increments to 128K.
- Hardware Commands - Logic; Multiply; Divide.
- One additional 8-position trunk (120 KB) and one additional 8-position high speed trunk (800 KB).
- Integrated communications interface for up to ten lines.
- Communications equipment.